Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

John Frieda 2 for the price of 1

So, I don't know about yours, but my drugstore is having a John Frieda sale of 2 for 1. The sale only counts for the Frizz Ease, Brilliant Brunette, Blonde and Full Repair line (so not the Thickening line or the Root awakening line).



I really love the Thickening shampoos and conditioner but I didn't feel like spending the fu11 10 euros while I could have 2 products that I love as well. The Root Awakening line, my absolute favourite, wasn't available at all.

So I settled with 2 of my other favourite hair products (because I love all from JF): the Straight Ahead conditioner (part from Frizz Ease) and the Full repair Conditioner. Perfect, 10 euros instead of 18! I really needed to stack up some good conditioners so this was perfect.

I absolutely love John Frieda products. Why?

- never leaves residue: hair is always clean, fresh and light after use - clever marketing, nice packaging - no weird scents (although ocassionaly) - not too expensive but slightly luxurious - offers something in between the professional products and the 2 euro products - instant feel-good because it spoils the hair - does what it promises: straightens, thickens, colors,...depending on the product

Con:

- not available at the supermarket (Belgium)







So I very much recommend using John Frieda! Get rid of your glittery shampoo and sticky conditioner from L'Oreal! Treat yourself!

x

Helene

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar