Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cargo Northern Lights Eye Palette









Cargo came out with yet another palette a few months ago and although you must have come across swatches and looks related to it, I thought I'd still go ahead and offer my two cents on it. The palette is quite obviously one reserved for the evenings. The shades are rich, dark and jewel toned - much like the northern lights obviously! I absolutely love the shade selection in here. Such wearable yet ethereal colours for a night out or even weddings. If you are a matte eye shadow kind a girl, then there's not much in it for you as all the colours have a shimmery-metallic finish to them. The finish of them is pretty much like you've foiled them. For a greater colour intensity, you can use these with a damp brush, especially on the lower lash line but the colour pay off is great on it's own too. They don't have much fall out and last pretty well on the lids even without a primer. 

My favourite shade is undoubtedly Finland, which is this gorgeous pale tan colour that's so modern and chic. I also quite like Reindeer which is this deep smoky maroon that complements hazel eyes so well. I like to pair it with some Glacier on the upper lash line. Aurora is a beautiful icy pale pink that's great to wear on it's own for a pin-up look. I finish it off with a tonne of mascara to add some depth to the eyes. 

Available for £35, it's a steal.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar