Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

T3 Body Scrub and Body Wash

I have always had sensitive skin, be it the skin on my body or the skin on face, it seems that I somehow get irritated by grass, dust, coldness, mud, and everything else. Over a month ago, I developed a bit of a rash and decided to get some soothing anti-bacterial wash so that the rash would feel less itchy and more comfortable as it heals. And I decided to get the T3 Body Scrub and Acne Body Wash.

They came together in a sort of promotional pack I think, which is why I got both.

T3 Body Scrub


Available: All major pharmacies and supermarkets.

Volume: 220 g.

Star Properties: Natural Skin Exfoliation with Apricot Seeds. pH 5.5.

Description and Ingredients below:


Packaging
The scrub comes in a standard tube, where you can squeeze out the product. The size of the tube opening is just nice, allowing the product to flow out easily, yet still small enough to control the amount of product.

The purple theme and T3 logo are okay. Not pretty and fanciful. But I am fine with this because this is not an expensive product, and all I ask for is that it is effective.

Texture and Consistency
This scrub comes in the form of a gel which is mainly glycerin, one of my favourite ingredients ever. And the glycerin contains apricot seeds.


I love this scrub very much as the apricot seeds are large enough to give that feeling of a good scrub down, but it is fine enough to use some strength, and don't feel like getting cuts and scratches all over.

I personally do not like salt scrubs as I feel salt grains, no matter how fine, are just really rough. This T3, on the other hand, is really awesome!

I say, 5/5!
Easily the best body scrub I've used. I just like the moisturising properties of glycerin, and the superbly fine but effective apricot seeds. I can use it everyday without my skin getting sore, and I will definitely recommend it and repurchase it.

T3 Acne Body Wash


Available: All major pharmacies and supermarkets.

Volume: 550 ml.

Star Properties: Bactericidal reduces acne. pH 5.5.

Description and Ingredients below:


Packaging
Other than that the bottle is not transparent, I have no complaints about it. It's just the standard pump bottle for big size body wash.

Texture
I really, really, really LOVE this because it's plain and clear transparent. haha. Although I believe the second largest ingredient in this is Sodium Laureth Sulfate, not Glycerin, the whole texture just feels like glycerin and nothing but glycerin. So it's love, love, love for me.


Moisturising
I always find glycerin moisturising, and this T3 body wash is no exception. I know that pure glycerin is actually drying, but I think this body wash has way too many other ingredients to be counted as pure glycerin.

Cleansing
I find it very effective at keeping me feeling clean and fresh. Perhaps due to the tea tree oil?

Fragrance
This has quite a strong tea tree oil smell, which I like, because I just like floral and herbal fragrances. If you don't like the smell of tea tree, then I guess this is not for you.

Love! 5/5.
Very effective. I really enjoy scented body washes, not to mention, this has skin-soothing and calming properties. Will recommend it if you are prone to body rash, body acne etc. Will repurchase it, especially since this is so affordable.

While I won't call either one of them my holy grail bath product just yet, I think they are both good enough to be my bathroom staples.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar