Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation (2 shades) & Match Perfection Concealer - swatches, before & after pics, reviews

Hello, Beautiful!

I love Rimmel products - one of my favorite drugstore brands, especially for face products - so I was excited to try their Match Perfection line. In this post I'll show you the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - which I have in two shades (230 Warm Ivory and 340 Nude) - and Rimmel's Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter (which I have in 335 Light/Medium). Read my full review, including all the product info, after each set of pics. Check out my before & after pics to see the coverage of each product.

 


Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
Shades: 230 Warm Ivory, 340 Nude





Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: About $5 to $6 depending where you shop (1 fl oz full size). Available at Walmart, Target, Ulta, and everywhere else Rimmel Cosmetics are sold. Click here to locate a retailer near you.
My Rating: 3.5 out of 5 Kisses

A match so perfect, it's undetectable in any light!

Light perfecting radiance foundation. Traceless coverage and perfectly flawless skin under any light. Unique innovative formula with Smart-Tone technology to mimic your skin tone and texture. Blue sapphire gives truer, fresh color for a flawless natural finish. Lasts all day. SPF 18. Available in 15 shades.

I have this in two shades: 230 Warm Ivory and 340 Nude. Mixing both shades together give me a near perfect match. I do have to say the shades shown on Rimmel's website look very odd -- for example, Warm Ivory is shown as a red shade, and True Ivory is shown as a purple -- makes choosing a shade from that website a little bit impossible. It's best to buy this in person. I picked up one of these at Big Lots for just $2!

I thought this had okay coverage. I personally like/want more coverage. It does look really natural on your skin - which is a huge plus for this foundation - but it felt sticky on my face. I have oily skin and it was like as the day went on, the more sticky my face felt - even with some powder on top.

If you have oily skin, I would say to skip this foundation. If you have dry to normal skin, and like a natural dewy finish, this may be great for you.




Rimmel Match Perfection
2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter
Shade: 335 Light/Medium





Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: About $5 to $6 depending where you shop (0.23 oz full size). Available at Walmart, Target, Ulta, and everywhere else Rimmel Cosmetics are sold. Click here to locate a retailer near you.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Skin tone adapting concealer. Conceals signs of fatigue while highlighting and illuminating the eye area. Soft precision brush for the delicate under-eye area. Available in 5 shades.

I have this in the shade 335 Light/Medium - which matches my skintone pretty well, but doesn't work so much as a highlighter. I think if I got the shade Light it would work more for the highlighting benefit (and something I do plan to get in the future).

I did like the texture - it's a creamy mousse-like concealer, that blends in easily and does a nice job at covering my under eye circles. Does an okay job covering blemishes. I need to set this with a powder, but I normally do that with concealers anyway.

I personally liked this concealer, and I know some people really don't, but I would still recommend this as a goo drugstore concealer to try.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this foundation & concealer? Have you tried either one or would you like to? Discuss in the comments below.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar