Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

People's Choice Awards 2016


Best Dressed List; 


1. Claire Danes
"Metallic Queen"
I love how GORGEOUS Claire looks in this sequined Burberry dress. I love the design of the dress, the red lipstick and the sleek hairdo. 

2. Dakota Johnson
"Shinning Star" 
The actress was BEAUTIFUL in Armani Prive outfit. I love the modern elegance of this look. Dakota keeps delivering GREAT fashion looks. 

3. Priyanka Chopra
"Silver Linning"
Priyanka looked GORGEOUS in this gold and silver sequined Vera Wang dress. She really looked PERFECT. I love this dress and she looked AMAZING

4. Sasha Alexander
"Orange Juice"
I love this refreshing look from Sasha in Antonio Berardi. I like the color combination of orange and pink. Th dress structure is very flattering on her and she simply looks STUNNING

5. Kate Hudson
"Snow White"
Kate looked AMAZING in this delicate and feminine Stella McCartney jumpsuit. I love the simplicity and the chic air of this look. Kate never disappoints me. 

6. Vanessa Hudgens
"Sexy Leg"
Vanessa looked BEAUTIFUL and sexy in this metallic dress from Kayat. I love how she owns the look. She looks like a super model here. I love all the accesories she used to complete the look. 

7. Julianne Hough
"Shoulder Pose"
The beautiful blonde looked AMAZING in this sexy and chic KaufmanFranco dress. I love the top knot on the head and the shoulders on display. 

8. Lea Michele
"Dark Shadows"
The actress was simple and CHIC in this mini Elie Saab dress. I love the shoes and hairstyle she picked to go with it. I think this is a more subtle look for Lea and it suits her. 

9. Lucy Hale
"Pretty Little Lucy"
The actress was picture perfect in this Self Portrait dress. I love her hairstyle and make up look. She was so pretty and elegant. 

10. Abigail Spencer
"Lady in RED"
Abigail was STUNNING in this elegant and refined Alexia Marie dress. I love the color on her and the lace up shoes she picked to go with. 


********************************************************************************

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar