Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Glossybox #16 - September 2015

I was looking forward to this box because the design is gorgeous! It is called their Style Edition box. Here is what I got this month:-
Bellápierre Shimmer Powder in Whesek
| 2.35g - £12.99 |
I haven’t tried this yet, as I find loose pigments/eyeshadows very messy and it doesn’t really look like my sort of colour.

Marsk Eyeshadow Brush Pro
| £16.70 |
I still can’t quite believe the price of this brush. It’s flat and the bristles are quite stiff. I am yet to apply eyeshadow with it, but I’m guessing it will be a little like the flat Urban Decay eyeshadow brushes I have. I definitely wouldn’t pay £16.70 for it!

Maria Nila Luminous Colour Hair Masque
| 250ml - £18.95 |
As you may know, I’m not a hair girl so this product definitely doesn’t interest me at all! It does smell really nice and sounds like it would do a great job for colour treated hair, but I just wouldn’t use it. It’s a little expensive for a hair mask, so I am going to pass it on to someone who will appreciate it.

Invisibobble Traceless Hair Ring
| 3 Rings - £4.00 |
These will definitely come in handy. I’m not sure they would replace my usual bobbles though. They don’t feel as secure to me and you have to un-wrap them to get them out of your hair, I prefer the old fashioned pull, although it’s probably better for your hair if you un-wrap.

Nails Inc Nail Polish in Battersea Park
| 10ml - £11.00 |
This looks like a beautiful colour in the bottle and I am a little intrigued to see what it looks like on nails. My nails are in a bit of a sorry state at the moment and I know my Mum was eyeing the polish up when I first opened the box, so I think I will let her be the first one to try it out.

In theory this would have been a great box, but I didn’t get anything that I would actually use, apart from the pretty box!

What are your thoughts on this box?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar