Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dupe Alert! Becca Opal Shimmering Skin Perfector

I was strolling through Marks and Spencer with my children earlier today when my eye was drawn to the Autograph makeup range. I have never tried anything from the range, or even really heard anything about it, but I just had to swatch one item in particular; Pure Luxe Powder Highlighter in the shade Golden Rose. 
Photo credit: marksandspencer.com


Be still my beating heart. The design on this highlighter is so dreamy, and the texture is even better. It reminded me of a product I already owned, but I couldn't be sure how similar they were until I got home and checked. This highlighter is VERY similar to the cult status Becca Opal Shimmering Skin Perfector. 


Firstly, the texture of both products feels absolutely identical. Highly pigmented and creamy, both applying smoothly to the skin without fallout. They both have a peachy gold tone to them, with the Autograph powder having the merest hint of champagne to it. Any differences are barely noticeable, and they both create the same effect on the cheekbones. 

The only major difference is the price. Autograph Golden Rose is £15, while Becca Opal is £30. If you've been admiring Opal from afar, but haven't made the splurge, this is a must for you. Half the price and an almost identical product! The design on the powder and the texture make it seem like a high end product, and the packaging is sleek. 

This is truly the best dupe I have ever found, and honestly think that they are both as good as each other. Save your pennies and go for the dupe! or if you already own Becca Opal, but you're a sucker for anything rose gold like I am, the Golden Rose will be a welcome addition to the collection.

Autograph Golden Rose is available at Marks and Spencer for £15. 
Becca Opal Shimmering Skin Perfector is available at cultbeauty.co.uk for £30.
Bloglovin' / Instagram

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar