Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Coming Soon...My Picks From Summertime De Chanel Collection 2012

Coming soon...my picks from Chanel's summer makeup collection for 2012:
  • Ombres Contraste Duo in 'Sable-Émouvant': "Scintillating natural beige and intense brown shimmer in sunlight and summer nights".  Inspired by the "sensual sand and spice tones".
  • Nail Vernis in 'Island' (#597): "a semi-sheer pearly beige for natural elegance".
  • Nail Vernis in 'Delight' (#607): "the modernity of shimmering bronze".
Relieved to choose only a few this time round given my recent larger purchases from other summer collections such as Guerlain's and Dior's (see here and here for my Dior picks). ;)  I've heard the Chanel bronzing powders released for this collection are lovely, but I passed as I have plenty of bronzers already and I still have the two from Chanel's summer 2011 collection, which I enjoy!
Anyhoo, please stay tuned for my thoughts and swatches of my picks from the latest Chanel collection if you're interested! ^_^

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar