Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Valentine's Day Makeup Look

Valentine's Day Makeup Look

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I know you either love or hate this holiday. Cecilio and I celebrate it, but usually February 15 is our holiday. Because it is our dating anniversary! Long story short, 8 years ago I was out with friends on V-Day and he got off work at 10 pm. I came back way past midnight, and there he was, with a guitar in his hand, strumming to "True Love Waits" by Radiohead. That's when we knew we wanted to be more than friends. As for tonight? We are going to go to our private dance lessons for our first dance. We have been having so much fun with it.

Here's a romantic, sultry look I created for today. Whether you have a bae in hand or not, pamper and love yourself! Practice self-compassion in this world that constantly reminds you of your flaws.



Valentine's Day Makeup Look

Products used:
Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation (6.5)
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
NYX Concealer Wand (Green)
Benefit Precisely, My Brow
Benefit Gimme Brow
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Retro Glam Mascara
Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon (Blacquer)
BECCA Backlight Colour Corrector (Peach)
NYX Dark Circle Concealer (Light)
Rimmel Kate Sculpting Palette (Golden Bronze)
ColourPop Ultra Satin Liquid Lipstick (Lyin' King)

Face
Using my fingers, I dabbed a pump of Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer all over my face. Since this has small reflective particles, it gives me a glow from within and I don't need to use highlighter as much. I dab a few dots of the NYX Green Concealer Wand on and near my nose to help conceal my redness. I wet my Real Techniques Sponge and pumped my GA Luminous Silk, dabbed it all over my face and neck. I layered another pump. With a powder brush, I set the LM Translucent Powder all over my face. I used an angled blush brush to contour my cheekbones, jawline and forehead with the bronzer from the Rimmel Kate Sculpting Palette. On top of the contour, I swipe the blush. I then apply the highlighter on above the blush, on the bridge of my nose, and on my chin. Since it is very subtle, finely milled and not chunky, I will not look like a disco ball.

Eyes
I outline the arches of my brows with the Benefit Precisely, My Brow pencil, and fill strokes in the brows. Then I fill it once more with the Benefit Gimme Brow until it looks full. dab the Urban Decay Primer Potion all over, from the lid to the brow bone. Now, I know that Valentine's Day calls for chocolate but instead of my Chocolate Bar Palettes, I decided to create this look with the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette. On my inner lid, I dabbed the shade Luscious. The outer lid is Caramelized (my favorite shade in the palette). Using a small crease brush, I created an outer V-shape  and crease with the shade Delectable. Over the crease, I blended in Puree. Then Georgia was on the brow bone. Spraying some MAC Fix+ on the shade Tempting, I took my angled liner brush and applied it to line my upper lash line.

I dabbed the BECCA Backlight Colour Corrector under my eye (I tried this look a few days before without it. BIG mistake! If you have bad dark circles like mine, you NEED a color corrector before concealer. Or else the concealer with just give you a grey cast without truly hiding the dark circles). Using a concealer brush, I dabbed NYX Dark Circle Concealer over the color corrector until it hid the orange tint. I then lined my lower lash line with Marc Jacobs Highlander Gel Crayon. I set my whole under eye area (touching the eyeliner too) with the LM Translucent Powder, so that it minimizes creasing.

Lips
While I was working on my face and eyes, I was wearing the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask the whole time to moisturize before applying lipstick. I haven't picked up my ColourPop Ultra Satin Liquid Lipstick (Lyin' King) in a while, but I figured it was the perfect color for a rosy yet sultry look for today. 

What are you doing for Valentine's Day today? Do you celebrate it or not?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar