Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Spring Season

IMG_0378IMG_0384IMG_0382IMG_0380IMG_0381
Spring Season.
It's the season when people pull out their bright-colored tops and nail polishes. It's the season when people celebrate majestic festivals and parties. I always dreamed of living in a country with four seasons so I could attend a Spring festival like most people. However, I can't stand the thought of leaving Manila just so I can witness flowers bloom in Spring and watch snow fall in Winter. I love home way too much to trade it with the seasons of nature so here I am trying to channel the Spring Season into my outfit last Sunday. My bright-colored floral pants makes me feel the Spring vibe already! Haha
What do you guys think of floral pants? Yay or Nay?  

/ Chambray Top from Greenhills / Necklace from Baguio / Pants from Divi / Bag from Korea / Shoebox flats / 


XX,
Jess

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar